Re: [tor-talk] Scroogle is No More?

M Robinson wrote:

> I don't understand how Ixquick/Startpage can tap Google, yet Google goes
> out of its way to crush Scroogle, which was by far the best out of what
> I've found and checked on this thread.

My impression is Ixquick/Startpage has a commercial relationship with
Google.  I.e. they pay Google money.

I never understood the relationship between Scroogle and Google.
Although Scroogle bad-mouthed Google, some of what I read sounded like
there most have been at least a modicum of cooperation between them.  At
least at one time.

I agree, Scroogle will be sorely missed.

Jim