Re: [tor-talk] how can I direct specific ports to tor?

This would be application specific. From the looks of it you are trying to
set up an email client to use tor. To do that you would need to have an
email client that supports SOCKS proxies. Most do I think. Just set up your
mail client like you normally would if you were not using tor and then in
the proxy settings point it to you tor; SOCKS5 port 9050 localhost by
default.