Re: [tor-talk] ? A1

On 2/28/12 3:54 PM, eliaz wrote:
> Besides the usual countries, my Bridge Usage Summary now shows "A1" with
>  no flag ("?" in the leftmost column). What does A1 mean?

A1 would be clients using an "Anonymous Proxy" in MaxMind speak:

  http://www.maxmind.com/app/iso3166

It's the "country code" that the GeoIP database tells us for a given IP
address.  In theory, we could remove all A1 ("Anonymous Proxy") and A2
("Satellite Provider") lines from the geoip file we ship with Tor.  But
there's no harm in leaving them in, I think.

Best,
Karsten