[tor-talk] TBB: Can not set back to Never remember history

Hi!

I use TBB 3.5.1 (win32)
Trying to delete some specific cookies, in the preferences I selected
"Remember History" on the "Privacy" tabs, to gain access to the "Show
cookies" button.
Unexpectedly that required a restart of TBB.

As that wiped out all cookies anyway, I tired to set thing back as they were.
But if I select "Never remember history", after confirming it (click
OK), it changes to "Use custom settings for history". I tried several
times.

I ma not sure how big problem this is, but is surprising.

Regards,
David BalaÅic