Re: [tor-talk] Receiving money under a protected identity

Anon wrote:
> Hello list
>
> I am currently negociating to publish an article, the first of a few. It
> is about someone with political power in some Easter Europe country. The
> magazine does not want a creative common article as they do not want other
> publications to copy it. Meaning I have to be paid. Now, I know there are
> enough people to have access to the list of payments, people paid bad
> enough to be easily corrupted. I am living abroad. Still, I do not want my
> relatives to suffer because of my articles. Is there a way the magazine
> can make the payment and the people working in Accountancy won't know the
> name of the receiving person?
>
> Cheers!

  Honestly, I think you would be fairly likely to have your identity
found out in the process of trying to negotiate/collect payment.  If you
do not need the money, perhaps suggest that they donate that payment to
charity instead?

best of luck,
Griffin