Re: [tor-talk] How to update the consensus in client as soon as the configuration of relay nodes changed

Hi Karsten

Thanks for help.
I did have set TestingTorNetwork which also changed default values of
V3auth* flags as described in tor manual.
However they seems to be only about consensus on directory server.
I will give a try to using Chutney and update results here.

Best regards,
Aiminyoung