[tor-talk] Checksum Post

I am pasting the following PGP signed message so a wide and verifiable
copy of it is available from several sources, so if the time must come
for it to be verified then it can be done. At this moment I can't
divulge what this is about other than Hidden Services. Please don't ask
me to expand further because I cannot at this time - I am just going on
the record with this now whilst I am at liberty to do so unrestrained.

And no, this isn't a "Tor is broken" doomsday sort of message, so don't
go into overdrive on conspiracy theories please. Tor itself is fine.