[tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle with Chromium

What are the reasons that makes building a Tor Browser using Chromium
not such a good idea? I recall reading somewhere that while making a Tor
Browser with a Chromium base would have its benefits due to Chromium's
superior security model (i.e. sandboxing), there are "serious privacy
issues" that would have to be solved to make that possible.
My question is what are those issues? What is preventing someone from
digging out all the Google integration and possible privacy-endangering
features and making a Tor Browser Bundle out of it?

--Luis