Re: [tor-talk] How can I use tor to access the ipv6-enabled website?

Dear Linus, I've tried according to your instruction,
but still failed.

See the following for detail:

----------------
werner@debian:~$ curl -v -A '' -x socks5://127.0.0.1:9050
https://ipv6.google.com/
* About to connect() to proxy 127.0.0.1 port 9050 (#0)
*   Trying 127.0.0.1...
* connected
* Failed to resolve "ipv6.google.com" for SOCKS5 connect.
* Closing connection #0
curl: (6) Failed to resolve "ipv6.google.com" for SOCKS5 connect.

Regards