Re: [tor-talk] Resource to check if an exit node is considered spammy?

Thanks. Looks like this IP for example is OK: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#spamDbLookup|type=ipv4&&value=84.255.239.131

Look at the entry that marks it as spam. Try to connect to the site when using Tor. I guess it says "SPAM" only because the operator of the TORDAN-EXIT is anti-Tor.

On 2016-02-07 00:11, Geoff Down wrote:
On Sat, Feb 6, 2016, at 09:35 PM, blobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is there a resource that can tell me whether e-mails from the IP of a
particular exit node are likely to be flagged by the recipient mail
server as spammy.

I've noticed that sometimes mail gets sent to the spam folder. Sending
the very same email from a different exit node goes to the inbox.
 Several sites, e.g. http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools , offer a Spam
 Blacklist Lookup.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own