Re: [tor-talk] Does Tor support ControlSocket?

Thank you for your answer. I looked into "torrc"; I though it describes all options.

On 15.02.16 14:07, nusenu wrote:
me@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi. Some old discussions on "stem" and "vidalia" suggest that Tor may be
controlled via a Unix domain socket. This seems like a good way to
control Tor on Unix; I just need to add a user who will control Tor to
the "tor" group. But I can't find anything like a documentation.
Did you look in to tor's man page?

the relevant torrc option is called:
ControlSocket ;)