Re: [tor-talk] Concerns about the Quora Community regarding Tor

I believe the Internet is a misinformation machine. I don't think the solution is to somehow stop the tide, which would be impossible or only piecemeal (managing to answer every question on Quora). The best you can do is have the correct and complete information on virtual properties you own, like the Tor project website. People who seek answers will hopefully go to the source instead of intermediaries.