Re: [tor-talk] Time for p2p, content addressed, pre-emptively cached web pages - Tor Project Accuses CloudFlare of Mass Surveillance, Sabotaging Traffic

oh, cloudfare... i HATE it. It sabotages my surf on Tor almost every time
(with some specific internet addresses).
Their aim is to cover most of the internet -> you just can't use Tor for
peaceful surfing.

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/16/02/26/1816211/tor-project-accuses-cloudflare-of-mass-surveillance-sabotaging-traffic