Re: [tor-talk] catastrophe: ip-api.com sees me

You are already using protonmail, so you are already a shill. Electronic devices leave signatures and vulnerable to collection & traffic analysis. I would suggest removing all electronics from your residence and relaxing for a while. Take a break as you say, all systems have flaws. Rely on PGP for security in your own private keys and do not trust anything or anyone else.