Re: [tor-talk] arm64 support

juanjo dijo [Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 11:14:17AM +0100]:
> Hello, there is a plan to support binary arm64 on the official Tor
> Debian PPA? It would be nice. I'm currently running a Tor Relay on a
> arm64 server with Ubuntu and there is a Tor port on the Ubuntu
> repositories, but it is outdated. It would be good to support arm64 on
> your official Tor PPA.

FWIW there is no such thing as a Debian PPA. In Debian, Tor is
maintained directly as part of the official system (all architectures
included).

You can watch the different versions according to your suite, as well
as all of the relevant package-related activity, here:

   https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tor