Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser without Tor

For best practices sake, I found it a good idea to double check my settings; since the GUI in the Preferences is no longer there.

Typing “about:config” in the address bar, then typing “proxy.n” was the fastest way to bring up that option.

Context-click/Right-click on that line, a menu pops up, choose Reset. This cleared the Value field.

Also, I tested changing the IP Address CIDR notation to “/0" (zero), and that worked too.