Re: Tor running on mipsel

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 02:37, Niels Elgaard Larsen wrote:
> Thank you to Ferdinand for crosscompiling tor, and privoxy.

Too bad I haven't succeeded in getting privoxy to compile (well, link
actually) for mipsel. But apparently someone else managed to; someone
found a package here:
http://krypto.org/openwrt/ipkg/privoxy_3.0.3-2-openwrt20040509-gps01_mipsel.ipk

I've emailed the maintainer address listed in the package description,
but no answer yet. Oh well.

> Can I suggest transproxy too?

Yes, you can. I never heard about it before you mentioned it, but it
looks interresting enough to have a look at.

On a side note, I've been running tor on my linksys router for a while
now and it seems to behave quite nicely. No excessive memory usage
(averages around 8MB in total), though I'm still not sure my setup is
actually used in the whole greater scheme of that onion stuff. Is there
any way to get status information from the tor processes, like usage,
handled packets, etc?

--
Ferdinand O. Tempel <ftempel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>