Re-Send - Removing TOR from Registry

Forgot myself everybody,
I have been here before - I am supposed to use plain text. Sorry about the last message in blue background.

No disrespect to TOR users and all those who put in all the hard work to make a reliable program (free more importantly) that innocent people can use and I myself have enjoyed the privileges of trying to browse anonymously as an extra security feature but once again I am having to remove Tor and not look back for a while cos it does get in the way of some of my other installed applications.
&
I use Windows not Linux which Tor appears to be better suited.

I have just recently solved a problem after my pc became corrupted and I found privoxy blocking ads from my FTP client - I needed the latest Macromedia Flash player.

Is there a command I can run in the command prompts to completely clear TOR from my system or registry safely?

I reiterate, this is temporary and I do intend reusing TOR again sometime in the future again.

Vincent.