TorK 0.13 Released - Many new features

Hi All,

I've just released a new version of TorK, with quite a few new features.

The addition of a mixminion client, as well as the facility to manage
anonymous use of Opera and Firefox, broadens TorK's horizons a bit.

I'm still looking for new ideas/features for TorK so if you can think of
something useful it should have, let me know.

Screenshots are available at:

http://www.kde-apps.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=39442&file1=39442-1.png&file2=39442-2.png&file3=39442-3.png&name=TorK

The highlights for the new release are (you may recognize the changelog
style ;-) ):

    Major Features
        o New, improved set-up wizard (incomplete but fully functional).
        o Send Anonymous Email using mixminion.
        o Browse Anonymously with Firefox
        o Browse Anonymously with Opera
        o Graphs now show system network traffic on eth* interfaces.
        o Link to privoxy configuration.
        o Modify appearance of konqueror windows when anonymous browsing
enabled (experimental).

    Minor Features
        o Optional 'Paranoid' mode for browsing.
        o Improvements to tor network display.
        o Make exit nodes in the server list identifiable.
        o Improvements to quick launch interface.
        o Reverse lookup IP address of servers when displaying their status.
        o Better 'guard' icons.
        o Better privoxy management.

You can try it straight from CVS:

[handy copy/paste for installing it]