Google becomes usefull for us again

Normally I'm using ixquick or seekz but I didn't found something I was looking for so I went on to google. Of course there came this message telling me that my question looks like an automated request blabla.., you know what I mean. But what's new to me was the captcha box which was shown and didn't need js or cookies or anything bad. And after typing in the captcha I could proceed.

So I don't know since when google offers this feature, but finally it becomes usefull for privers again :)

greets