Input required on Secure Wiki project

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on the new project of tightly secured collabo-
rative/wiki environment software with some neat features, e.g. GnuPG
server-side integration for users' signatures verification and display
on page revisions, comments and so on. Another major goal is censorship
resistance and fault-tolerance by means of data mirroring between
several similar sites.

As I think many on this list may be interested in such features (say, a
decentralized distributed hidden wiki that continue to serve its purpose
even with one or several hidden nodes goes offline), I would like to
hear also any additional feature requests, recommendations or general
wishes. On- or off-list if you prefer.

Regards,

--
SATtva | security & privacy consulting