TrackHostExits, dns-proxy-tor

I set up TransPort and dns-proxy-tor and some firewall rules to
create an anonymized physical network.  This works well.  I can set
up a little machine and not put any personal information on it and
not worry about privoxy and JavaScript holes and all that.

I want to use TrackHostExits or MapAddress to prevent my outside IP
from changing to particular hosts.  They use cookies tied to the IP
for my login.  My IP changing constantly makes me get logged out
over and over, sometimes at very inopportune times.

This won't work for me.  I think it's a conflict between dns-proxy-
tor's use of mappings and TrackHostExits/MapAddress.  With
TrackHostExits, I never see new entries show up in GETINFO addr-
mappings/all, which it looks on a cursory inspection of
consider_recording_trackhost that I should.  I only see dns-proxy-
tor's entries show up.  MapAddress just doesn't do anything (the
entry I make shows up in the list, but is not used).

--
Click here and relax in style with your own massage chair.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4daZ9GcuD6EMNJfhH4VrkoPqELUWaimDwQdWlUL80TJfPZJf/