Warning messages

Hi,

I noticed this message in the Vidalia log window:

"[Warning] Application request to port 110: this port is commonly used for unencrypted protocols. Please make sure you don't send anything you would mind the rest of the Internet reading!"

This is great, but as I check various addresses on the port 110 every 5 minutes or so, my log window is full of this. Is there a way to stop the program sending THIS warning?

(I know that port 110 is NOT encrypted, but don't care for these addresses)

Thanks