Re: ŽðžŽ: Can nickname be duplicate?

Hi,

you forgot the censorship simply by DNS: I tested in several companies like Siemens and
countries like Qatar with URLs like sex.com and found that censorship is done only by DNS
server censorship.
With an online nslookup or not censored DNS server you can avoid it.

By the way: Is there an easy way to replace DynDNS/DNS2go/etc. by a TOR server lookup?
I see that that i can find my TOR server in several lists, so it should be possible to
replace DynDNS/DNS2go but i found no easier solution than copy and paste.
Is there no easier way?

Greets