Re: tor-browser bundle on XP

Andrew,

All in all, a very interesting discussion.  Thank you.

you wrote
: Conversely, the newest version of Firefox may open you up to anonymity
: attacks, even with torbutton enabled.  We're still researching it and
: should have a TBB wtih Firefox 3 coming soon.

I understand and agree about getting too close to the bleeding-edge.  I look forward to TBB w/FF3, with anticipation.  Thank you for all your hard work.

Mikel

Internet Advertising that Works. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2Spffg0EcSCOEXTJwazOhiDUlJ0PS9BTvQxfNg81i6DK9uR/