Re: cannot compile 0.2.1.10-alpha

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:33:28AM +0800, zmj wrote:
> Nick and coderman, thank you for your responding.
> I downloaded the 0.2.1.10-alpha source tarball again
> and configure it and make it. It succeeded this time.
> It's running normally as a client now. And then I come back to
> the first tarball I've downloaded a few days ago, re-
> configure it and make it again, also succeed this time.
> I just don't know how could this happen.

Strange!

If the failure ever happens again, please save the config.log so we
can get a better idea what's going on.

I'm afraid I don't know what's up with your other issue.  Could it be
some kind of resource exhaustion thing?  I didn't think that XP Server
had that kind of problem.  The diagnostic and workaround approaches
people discussed at bug 98 may be apropos.

(That reminds me: I must get back to libevent hacking!)

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson