polipo problems

Hi,

As polipo has now replaced privoxy in the default tor setup I am trying to use it, but it doesn't work.

Could someone please help me do these 2 things:

1. Run polipo as a windows 2003 service.

Everytime I try to start polipo as a service it crashes. I tried to set daemonise=true in the config, but this doesn't help (I have searched the web and the polipo manual, I found no other info on how to do this). Privoxy works fine as a service, why is polipo such a headache?

2. Add this proxy functionality I have with privoxy to the polipo config:

------------------
#this directs ALL requests to the tor proxy
forward-socks4a / localhost:9050 .

#this forwards all requests to I2P domains to the local I2P
#proxy without dns requests
forward .i2p localhost:4444

#this forwards all requests to Freenet domains to the local Freenet node
#proxy without dns requests
forward ksk@ localhost:8888
forward ssk@ localhost:8888
forward chk@ localhost:8888
forward svk@ localhost:8888

(I see the tor socks is already set in the polipo config)

If someone can help me out with this I could finaly move everything to polipo.

Thanks.