Re: Speaking of cryptography

So when I look at the reflections, I mean that at present
there is no reason for concern, which may be made MIM.
This is because an additional authentication takes place.
But it would be a safe level, if one uses the JFK protocol would,
or the improved MQV, as it was presented in the http://www.onion-router.net/Publications.html#dh-tor  paper.

Have I correctly understood it?

Regards

On Wed 06/01/10  3:11 PM , Paul Syverson syverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sent: