TLS renegotiating error persists on FreeBSD 8.0 updated.

The well-known TLS renegotiating error which the tor-0.2.1.21 version was supposed to address persists on FreeBSD-8.0 updated as of today.The unstable version (0.2.2.6) same thing the error persists (On Linux and using tor-0.2.2.6 the error does not exist -I had this error only on Debian Testing and OpenSuSE)-.
So,it seems to be a FreeBSD issue,more specifically after a recent FreeBSD update(when I no more could use tor).