Re: how much to use big relays (was Re: bloxortsipt)

On 01/08/2010 09:43 AM, Olaf Selke wrote:
> is there still any ongoing development to let tor take better advantage
> from a multi-cpu system than only performing onionskin decryption?

Yes, this is on the very-short-term todo list for January.  There are
some tricky threading issues to resolve, but Nick is planning on
tackling "better threaded crypto" real soon now.

The project plan is at
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/projects/todo/tracking-gantt.pdf.  The
task is 12.7.3.  It's currently slated for March, but the other bits of
12.7 were done quicker than expected.

As soon as svn/git are back online, I'll update the plan accordingly.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/