Re: Avoid TLS renegotiating error on FreeBSD 8.0.Unable to link to parallel openssl libraries.

>  <luis_a_maceira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >I built/installed openssl-0.9.8l on /usr/local/ssl/
> the tor configure script when run recognize according the messages
> this openssl
> (I used the configure option --with-openssl-dir=/usr/local/ssl/lib

He implies building it by hand.
He needs to remove the trailing '/lib' from his last sentence above
when rebuilding tor.

The /ssl/ or /openssl/ install hiers are quite annoying historical relics.
With luck they will be purged from the net sometime this decade.
tmtowtdi.