Re: vidalia can't create the circuit.

Hi all,
    I send wrong mailing list? Do not get feedback yet. Send below message to or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(which I received some mails) again. Hope this do not annoy you. I searched the mail list and did not get any related topics about this problem. Would anyone like to shed light on this issue for me?

Thanks!!