Re: Tor uses swap?

I just encrypted my swap (after reading through this thread) and it was fairly easy (we'll see if all is well on next bootup).  I followed these simple instructions:

http://linux.ioerror.us/2006/09/encrypting-your-swap-partition-on-fedora-core/

I use Mandriva which is a Redhat/Fedora-related distro.  I just reactivated my newly-encrypted swap and continued without interruption to my system.

--
The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.
â James Madison