Re: JanusVM: try again

NO one told me to take it off list until now.  No one.  I also didn't bring it up until I saw OTHER messages here by OTHER people asking/talking about it.

Besides, it is not entirely off-topic as the entire reason/purpose of the Janus thing is to use tor...and is there any other mailing list or development list for it?

--
Economics is not practised as a science. Rather, it is a pretentious way to covertly promote political prejudices.
- Fred Harrison