Re: blutmagie law enforcement inquiry stats

On 10.01.2011 22:07, Andrew Lewis wrote:
> What do they typically ask for, and is it from any place in particular?

they always ask for a relation between an ip address (the one of my exit
node) in conjunction with a time stamp, and an individual. Usually I'm
asked for user's inventory data "Bestandsdaten" and session data
"Verbindungsdaten".

In other words they ask:
"Which of your users was assigned the ip address 192.251.226.205 at
$TIMESTAMP?" - "Please provide us with all of your data related to this
individual."

I'm not sure what do you mean with particular place. Do you ask if the
requests originate from a certain law enforcement agency? They don't.

regards Olaf