Re: Gmail saying "cookies are turned off" but they are not

OK, great.  I hadn't run into this issue until very recently so had no reason to follow anything having to do with it.  Now the question is...where does one go to change this hidden setting?  Where is the hidden setting hidden?

--
Economics is not practised as a science. Rather, it is a pretentious way to covertly promote political prejudices.
- Fred Harrison