Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

> At some point, we intend to shrink exit policies further as Tor scales
> to more decentralized schemes. Those exit policies will likely be
> represented as bits representing subsets of ports. When that time
> comes, we will very likely combine encrypted and unencrypted versions
> of ports together, removing this option entirely.

Sounds good. But what to do for now? Just creating a list of nodes which
only allow unencrypted traffic and put them into the ExcludeExitNodes
list? Shouldnt these nodes be excluded by default?
I'm unsure. I want to stress again that I'm not saying any operator is
doing anything evil, but I think we should find some way to avoid nodes
which have such weird exitpolicies.

best regards,
Jan