Re: Polipo bug reporting

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:20 -0800, "Robert Ransom"
<rransom.8774@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:59:49 +0000
> "Geoff Down" <geoffdown@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > how do I report a bug with the Polipo in
> > https://www.torproject.org/dist/vidalia-bundles/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-ppc.dmg
> > ?
> > And how do I tell which version is in there also please?
>
> If that bundle contains a CHANGES file for Polipo, the last entry in it
> is for the included version of Polipo.
>
> > ( I saw http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Jan-2011/msg00161.html but it
> > doesn't specify where the new bugtracker is).
>
> We do not know of any new bug tracker for Polipo.  If you have a bug
> report for Polipo itself, report it to the polipo-users mailing list
> (see <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/polipo-users>).
>

> Robert Ransom

 Thank you.
There is a Changes.txt file in the .dmg, but it doesn't mention the
Polipo version number, it's mainly concerned with Vidalia changes.
I can't see any other file with 'Changes' or 'Version' in the name in
the .app folder, other than in the Quicktime section.
GD

                          love email again