Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011, Christopher A. Lindsey wrote:

Could it be that these nodes have set these policies to reduce the
possibility of being approached because of illegal activity passing
through them?  It could be they believe that they're helping with the
project and limiting their exposure as "bad guys" wouldn't use clear
text.

Sorry, Chris - the mob has spoken.

Further common sense - like suggesting that we have no idea what kind of traffic flows over an open port 21/23/etc., or proposing that these may be internal tools for specific populations that we know nothing about, will not be useful.

But here's a snarky thought for you - what if my exit policy is:

21
23
80
110