Re: [tor-talk] Real basic questions for linux

On 03/01/12 21:14, Maxim Kammerer wrote:
> [A pointless rant masquerading as rhetoric]

I'd offer you some chill pills, but I need all of mine.

If you want to arse about and spend your entire life tweaking settings
that's up to you. You know your own skill set. Most people I know,
including many perfectly intelligent individuals, don't have those
skills and would still be safer "blending in" than trying to hide.

Incidentally, every TBB I've downloaded has been signed by a Tor dev.
The people you say you trust. Maybe you'd be better off ranting at them
instead of me.

Julian

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>