Re: [tor-talk] "Invalid Server Certificate" accessing torproject.org on Chrome/Windows

Hi

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Greg <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I searched google for people having problems accessing torproject.org
> from Chrome on Windows, but I didn't see much besides a discussion on
> December 21 about an outage
> (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.network.tor.general/2514).
>
> I can access torproject.org from Firefox on my windows (server 2003)
> machine, but not from Chrome. I get an "Invalid Server Certificate"
> error and it doesn't let me continue.  Any ideas what might be wrong
> with my Chrome/Windows setup?

I was the one who reported the "Invalid Server Certificate" last month.

After some experimenting with some platforms, I realized this error
affects Windows XP/Chromium but not other OSes (I did not try any
Server edition). As you can read from my posting in the above link,
other browsers seems to be coping fine, even though the certificate
loaded are identical.

Same build Chromium on different platform reported no error. I
conclude the OS is the problem.

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin