Re: [tor-talk] Anonymity & HTTPS Everywhere Observatory

Well, when I installed TBB 2.2.35-4, the HTTPS Everywhere version is 2.0 dev 4. Possibly the version updated along w/ any other extensions, on 1st start of TBB 2.2.35-4? But, that's what I have & I'd never seen the pop up about the Observatory before now.