[tor-talk] Country statistics details

Hi all,

i wanted to ask the list, what do you think about improving the
statistics for the country of use of Tor, so that there would also be an
additional regional details for large countries?

For example, if we think about china, it would be very useful to have
knowledge on the diffusion/use of Tor in various province.

I saw about 2500 ip networks from china, and almost all of them in the
whois have the 'label' of the province to which they refer.

It would be very cool to have statistics on diffusion among various
chinese province, china it's almost a continent on it's own with
1.3billion ppl!

-naif