Re: [tor-talk] TBB and local TOR for Linux users

>When you download a file does it warn you of a potential
>danger? If not you may not be getting all the benefits of using the same
>version as other TBB users.

There is no difference. It's the same Firefox with the same features.
(except 'New Identity' button)
I guess it's not a bad solution if you want to use your local TOR for
any reason.

Maybe someone with deeper knowledge could advise and maybe tell us if
there is a negative aspect!?

Thx