[tor-talk] Could BACKLIT be implemented by Tor

Hello,

Could BACKLIT be implemented by Tor to protect it's users from traffic
analysis by traffic watermarking?

In the past I wanted to ask on IRC (where I did not show up recently),
but it appeared no one would have read the paper back then.

The paper can be found here:
http://freehaven.net/anonbib/papers/backlit-acsac11.pdf

Cached version:
http://freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/acsac11-backlit.pdf

It sounds promising to me. Not like a silver bullet, but helpful.

An attacker would not need to be an global adversary which can monitor
all traffic, it could be two countries working together (maybe with force).

Regards,
bastik_tor

ps.: nothing more to say