Re: [tor-talk] Odd connection probles in Tails 0.10

Hi,

anoncomms@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote (23 Jan 2012 18:08:16 GMT) :
> It seems all network connections, except trought the browser are now
> failing, though tehy had previously worked.

I don't think tor-talk is appropriate to report and discuss such
Tails-specific problems. I'll be happy to reply when you ask through
one of the many Tails communication channels. See you soon then :)

Yes, the line is pretty blurry between what is specific to Tails and
what is not. Sorry about that.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri