Re: [tor-talk] Aurora only build

----- Original Message -----
>  TBB isn't available for OSX PPC, so I'd have to build it - a mammoth
>  task, but since I already have the latest Tor running and a working
>  Vidalia, building Aurora would be a sensible step if possible, to
>  get away from my outdated browser.
Mozilla moved away from the PPC platform around version 5.x and the code base has grown incompatible since then. You should take a look at http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/ if you need something which looks like recent Firefox versions without all the hassle of building it up yourself.

HTH,
Marco

--
Marco Bonetti