Re: [tor-talk] Download Helper

Tempest:
> don't use a plugin. i've had success with a simple url tweak in the
> instances where youtube claims flash is required. you just need to place
> "embed" in the url at the right place.
>
> for example, if you wanted to watch
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHsM10hhmIU and got the error saying you
> needed to install flash in the tor browser, you need to use "embed" and
> the video id to get it to play.  The url would be
> https://www.youtube.com/embed/AHsM10hhmIU
>
> this should allow you to watch youtube videos that claim to ned flash
> without needing to install any third party plugins.

I am not an expert in Firefox tweaks, but it was my understanding that
Greasemonkey could be used to turn nice hacks into scripts. We could
then maybe improve the situation for all Tor Browser Bundle users by
shipping the script with the bundle.

Any Greasemonkey wizard reading that could come up with such script?

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>