Re: [tor-talk] Tor-ramdisk 20131230 released

Congrats.  It sounds like a fantastic addition to increase security with
Tor severs. .
With that said,  The name is kinda misleading.  As a Ramdisk refers to a
very specific devise or software function.    Might want to consider adding
something to the name that implies secure server functionality.

Just my 2 cents.

Congrats again.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Anthony G. Basile <basile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx