Re: [tor-talk] Risk of selectively enabling JavaScript

> However, IIRC, the amount of additional latency required
> to make timing attacks non-trivial is far more than would be acceptable
> to the typical user.

I'd personally be happy to have more delays and slowdowns, if it was a feature that was making Tor's anonymity protection features more powerful. If there was a checkbox client side where I could select such a behavior, I would . Not saying it's feasible, or a good idea to do it that way, or even necessary. But in theory, sure.